We are happier than ever to announce this year’s Oslo Caribbean Feeling, October 24th-25th!!!
Social dancing came to a full stop in March, and there is still a 1 meter distance restriction in society, affecting heavily our dance community.
At this point we are in no control of the restrictions for the autumn, and we make the festival plans accordingly. This means that we can offer the following festival program as a MINIMUM, and it can only become better!
Our program for Oslo Caribbean Feeling 2020, wil AT LEAST contain this:
- 4 parallel workshops two full days from some of our finest dance teachers in Norway
- Salsa concert with 11 piece orchestra Son Candela Saturday night, djs playing great tunes before and after
- Dance shows representing most dance schools, & some independent groups
- Interactive musicality seminar with dancers and musicians
- Live debate on interesting topics within the Caribbean culture
- Tropical Cinema Sunday night
If restrictions are lifted as we approach the dates for the festival, we may swap some of the planned program into social dancing. We KNOW that is what we need the most!! We are also only able to offer a limited number of passes following the Covid-19 restrictions for Riksscenen.
Stay tuned on oslocaribbean.com or the Oslo Caribbean Feeling 2020 – event on Facebook.
Festival passes will be available soon!
Detailed program and workshop schedule will be available during summer.
We can’t wait to get together!!